On this page we plan to list and link to resources which will help you in your writing.
- Successful Self-Publishing: Making and selling your own book, by Sherryl Clark. Hale & Iremonger, NSW, 1998
Everything from designing & compiling your own book, what to include, what to leave out, thinking from the publishers perspective, where to publish your book and how to raise the finances to get yourself started.
- Lonely Planet Guide To Travel Writing, by Don George with Charlotte Hindle. Lonely Planet Publications, 2005.
Includes websites, guidelines from the best travel writers in the business, on how to make your travels make money for you.
- How to Publish Your Newsletter: A Complete Guide to Print and Electronic Newsletter Publishing, by Carol Leurs-Eyman. NY USA: Square One Publishers, 2006.
Compiling & editing – learn how to make your newsletter stand out from the rest by learning the tricks of the trade and what mistakes to strategically avoid!
- “The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a DREAM” – James Allen.
- “If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others; read a lot and write a lot. There’s no way around these two things that I’m aware of, no shortcut.” – Stephen King 2000.