What we expect from you:
- The course materials supplied to you are for your use only. They are supplied on a step by step basis. We reserve the right to withhold supply of course materials should you fail to make payment as agreed.
- All course material is copyright. Reproduction or distribution in any form or by any means without prior permission by the author/publisher Pen2Print is prohibited.
- There is a two year time limit within which to complete the course.
- Cancellations requests must be delivered within seven working days of commencement of course to Pen2Print at either PO Box 425 Ascot Vale 3032 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By returning your enrollment application you authorize us to conduct credit checks with relevant reporting agencies at our discretion.
- By filling out the Pen2print application form and/or signing & returning it, you are informing us of your intention to both undertake the writing course and make payment in full.
- If you are under 18 years of age, please ensure your parent or guardian signs this enrolment application. This act then ensures your parent or guardian acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions herein including the principle liability to make payment of the course fee.
- Either full payment at commencement of the course or regular payments (preferably monthly) to ensure full payment within six months.
What you can expect of us:
- Our course content will be consistent.
- We will send work to you either by letter or email according to your preference.
- We will Endeavor to return assignments to you within 2 weeks.
- We will be available to support you for questions, comments regarding assignments during the duration of your course.
- On a case by case basis, at the discretion of the Director, fees can be made payable in conjunction with the lesson being taken or likewise.
- We will continue to gradually improve our curriculum on an ongoing basis as deemed appropriate